Learn how to design engaging and interactive web sliders using Photoshop and WordPress! In this course, Martin – Adobe Certified Instructor and freelance designer, will guide you through an easy-to-follow workflow showing you several best practices and explaining some theory, too.
This course is for anyone who is into web design or planning to get into designing websites and blogs. You should join this course if you have some basic Photoshop knowledge and if you are planning to use WordPress, Joomla, or other CMS for the website you are working on.
Sliders are probably one of the most important elements in web design so it’s crucial to make them engaging and interactive. Almost every blog needs a good slider that crowns the site and welcomes the users. Parallax is a great technique, which uses the same principle as in animation when the background images move by the camera slower than the foreground images, creating an illusion of depth in a 2D scene and adding to the immersion.
- Lesson 01 Introduction
- Lesson 02 What is Parallax?
- Lesson 03 Drawing a Site Mockup in Adobe® Photoshop®
- Lesson 01 Merging Camera Raw Images into a Panorama
- Lesson 05 Importing Adobe Stock Photos
- Lesson 06 Extracting Images from Their Background
- Lesson 07 Adding Text to the Scene
- Lesson 08 Splitting Up the Background into Layers
- Lesson 09 Creating a Video Timeline Preview
- Lesson 10 Optimizing & Exporting the Layers
- Lesson 11 Setting Up a Parallax Slider in WordPress®
- Lesson 12 Importing & Arranging the Layer Images
- Lesson 13 Assigning Parallax Levels to the Layer Images
- Lesson 14 Conclusion
Martin Perhiniak is a Certified Adobe Design Master and Instructor He worked as a designer for companies like Disney, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, Sony Pictures, Mattel, and DC Comics. He is currently working in London as a designer and instructor, as well as providing a range of services from live online training to consultancy work to individuals worldwide.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.