Get Ready To Master the Online Version of Microsoft’s Email, Calendar, and People Apps! Learn to communicate anywhere with Outlook Online – the web-based app for managing emails, calendars, and people – with this Outlook Online Essentials (2017) training course.
Length: 2 hr 16 min
Sometimes you need a quick way to get to your “stuff” no matter where you are. Microsoft Outlook Online, also called the Outlook Web App (OWA), is a convenient and powerful way to access your email, calendar, and contacts (People) from any web browser.
Throughout this Outlook Online Essentials (2017) course, you will learn the main features and benefits of using Outlook Online from Office 365. The interface is very similar if you are using Outlook Online from your company as well.
In this course, we demonstrate:
- Using the basic functions of Email and Calendar
- Organizing your information with Search and Folders
- Using Categories and Mentions to tag items
- Helping Microsoft keep your inbox clean with Junk and Clutter
- Sharing Calendars and Email folders
- Applying Rules and Policies
- Using Signatures and Auto-Replies
Objectives. You will be able to:
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Identify the different panes on the Web App
- Organize e-mails with the use of folders
- Differentiate functions that work on the Web App versus the Desktop App
- Explain the different share options for calendars
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 2 hours 16m
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.