How To Take Full Advantage of Office 365: A Foundational New Tool For Modern Business
Organize and maintain your virtual office using Microsoft 365: the powerful, everything-you-need-in-one-easy-bundle online suite. Get started with this 4.5-hour online training course to learn all the essentials!
Office 365 is far more than classic Microsoft Office. Easy, collaborative online tools combine with traditional Microsoft apps to form a powerful productivity-boosting tool – and in this course we’ll show you the basics of everything Office 365 has to offer!
This Course Not Only Gets You Oriented and Organized – It Shows You How to Use The Power Of the New Cloud Based Suite To Maximize Your Productivity, From Anywhere, Anytime
Objectives... You will be able to:
- Discuss the different options in Office 365 packages
- Demonstrate how to navigate around Office 365
- Discover files in OneDrive with the search feature
- Change your presence indicator
- Use Skype for Business to do video calls, audio calls, and screen share
The popular and familiar tools are all here – including all the applications and tools that have been the foundation of the computer-based business revolution. But with 365, it has a new level of agility and integration that businesses and people have longed for.
Whether You Have An iPhone, Android, Windows PC or a Mac, Office 365 Works Seamlessly With Them All
Topics covered in this course include:
- Understanding Office 365
- Setting Up Email & Outlook Online
- Storing, Sharing, and Collaborating With OneDrive & SharePoint
- Communicating With Skype for Business
- Using Office 365 Mobile Apps
- Coordinating Teams with Groups
- Customizing Office 365 With Apps & Templates
- Getting Help
Sharing, Collaborating, Communicating – This Course Teaches All The Fundamentals Of Office 365’s Tools and Features
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 9.5 hours
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.