In this MySQL: Become a Certified Database Engineer course, you will be introduced to database design and create your first database. Then you will learn all about MySQL variables, operators, security, replication, and so much more. By the time you've completed this course, you will be on your way to becoming a certified database engineer!
Length: 5 hrs
MySQL is one of the most well-known systems for managing databases, and with this MySQL: Become a Certified Database Engineer course, you will get acquainted with with the basic concepts of databases and gain the knowledge needed to practically use MySQL servers.
Through the lessons, you’ll get an overview of SQL language syntaxes as well as the advanced functionalities of servers. This is an open code system, which means it’s available to everyone that wishes to use it and modify it according to their own specific needs. Apart from the fact this system enables you to manage your daily tasks quickly and efficiently, gaining skills and experience in MySQL will also provide you with a chance at building a successful and lucratively rewarding IT career. This course also prepares you for ORACLE certification, which can only further improve your chance at landing a great job.
What are the requirements?
- No prior SQL Development experience required
- Knowing some programming language would be helpful
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Gain the qualifications needed to apply for MySQL Development jobs
- Gain the knowledge needed to prepare to take the ORACLE exam: Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5.6 Database Administrator
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 5h
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.