Learn The Easy Way To Create Compelling, Modern Presentations With Microsoft Sway
For everyone who ever struggled to create an engaging presentation with PowerPoint, rejoice! Microsoft Sway is a unique and refreshing new way to create visually appealing, interactive presentations and this 75-minute ’Microsoft Sway Essentials’ course will walk you through getting started with your first Sway.
Sway’s unusual approach to creating a presentation can be tricky for first time users, but in this Microsoft Sway Essentials course presentation, expert and founder of Speaking Practically, Kelly Vandever will walk you through everything you need to know to create and share “Sways”, including:
- Understanding Sway
- Creating a new Sway
- Adding Cards and Groups
- Using media and other content types in your Sway
- Different ways to host and share your Sway
- Over 75 minutes of high quality HD content in the engaging Teacher/Learner style!
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Describe the use of Sway
- Create a new Sway
- Add Cards and Groups to a Sway
- Insert media and other content types in your Sway
- Discuss different ways to host and share your Sway
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 75 Minutes
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.