Giving A Presentation? If You Want To Avoid Boring Your Audience To Tears, This Course Is A Must...
Almost anyone can piece together a PowerPoint presentation. This ’Power Up PowerPoint’ training course offers a great way to learn how to “amp up” your presentations and deliver your message with the power and authority required to communicate effectively.
Length: 2 hrs 18 min.
Stop Boring Audiences, And Learn The Art Of Creating Awesome Slides
Knowing how to create a PowerPoint slide is one thing. Knowing how to create an effective slide is something all together different! As Roger Courville, author of The Virtual Presenters says - PowerPoint doesn’t teach you to do effective slides anymore than Microsoft Word teaches you how to be a good writer. But this course will! During Power Up PowerPoint, you'll see and experience how creating effective slides will improve your presentations.
Specifically, you'll learn:
- Why the default settings are hurt the effectiveness of presentation slides
- The step-by-step process for creating effective slides
- How to revise existing slides to be more effective
- How to increase audience retention through the design of your slides
- Where to find free and low cost photographs for your presentations
- The Rule of Thirds and other practical techniques to make slides look their best
- Why there’s no such thing as too many slides
- Other exciting things you can do to liven up your presentation slides
- You don't have to be a graphic designer to create beautiful, effective slides. Learn how to ditch the default setting and Power Up Your PowerPoint.
Most presentations are filled with bullet point lists, thick paragraphs of text, and the occasional picture in a desperate attempt to break up the monotony … but you can do better than that! This course shows you ways to turn standard content into something that’s ACTUALLY INTERESTING to your audience.
Objectives... You will be able to:
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Describe the benefit of planning your presentation
- List free and paid sites for acquiring presentation graphics
- Discuss the role of the “Rule of Thirds” in creating appealing slides
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 2 hrs 18 min
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.