In this 2-part ’Mastering Outlook 2016’ course, you’ll go from beginner to advanced in Microsoft Outlook...
With over 6 hours of high-quality training content, you’ll learn how to format messages, work with attachments, manage contacts, use the calendar, share workspaces, and so much more!
Length: 6 hrs 7 min
Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be either managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time – if the Outlook user just knew how to use the proper tools.
This Course Teaches How To Make The Leap From Being A Mere User To Being An Outlook Master
Topics covered include:
- Getting around in the Outlook interface
- Formatting and Sending Email
- Managing Incoming Messages
- Tracking Messages
- Using Recall & Resend
- Inserting Charts and Objects into Messages
- Configuring and Customizing your Options
- Grouping and Sorting Messages
- Using Filters, Clutter, and Junk
- Setting Up Automatic Replies and Conditional Formatting
- Using Advanced Calendar Options
- Sharing and Delegating Access to Email, Calendars, and Contacts
- Assign and Manage Tasks
This course includes all topics covered in our BASICS and ADVANCED courses on Mastering Outlook 2016.
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do you need to implement a better strategy for handling inbound messages?
- Do you take advantage of all the tools and calendaring features?
- Can you efficiently manage multiple calendars – and coordinate meetings, tasks, and action items with your colleagues?
- Do you take full advantage of the Contact Management tools?
- Can you set rules and filters that will make it easy to manage your communications?
If you think you will benefit from learning how to use these and other tools to get more done and increase your productivity, then this course is perfect for you.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
PART 1 BASICS
CHAPTER 01: Getting Started with Outlook 2016 24:59
1. Intro to Outlook
2. Working with Email
3. Outlook Help
CHAPTER 02: Formatting Messages 15:15
1. Add Message Recipients
2. Check Spelling and Grammar
3. Formatting Message Content
CHAPTER 03: Working with Attachments and Illustrations 36:57
1. Attach Files and Items
2. Add Illustrations to Messages
3. Message Styles
4. Illustrations in Messages
5. Automatic Message Content
CHAPTER 04: Customizing Message Options 24:12
1. Customizing Reading Options
2. Track Messages
3. Recall and Resend
CHAPTER 05: Organizing Messages 18:07
1. Mark Messages
CHAPTER 06: Working with Contacts 18:24
2. Manage Contacts
CHAPTER 07: Using the Calendar 34:11
1. View the Calendar
2. Create Appointments
3. Scheduling Meetings, Part 1
4. Scheduling Meetings, Part 2
5. Print the Calendar
CHAPTER 08: Creating Tasks and Notes 14:06
1. Create Tasks
PART 2 ADVANCED
CHAPTER 01: Modifying Messages and Setting Global Options 34:39
1. Insert Advanced Characters and Objects
2. Inserting Charts
3. Modify Message Options
4. Configure Global Outlook Options
5. Customizing the Outlook Interface
CHAPTER 02: Organizing, Searching, and Managing Messages 22:24
1. Group and Sort Messages
2. Filters and Clutter
3. Search Outlook Items
CHAPTER 03: Managing Your Mailbox 10:13
1. Junk Email Filter
2. Manage Your Mailbox
CHAPTER 04: Automating Message Management 25:39
1. Using Automatic Replies
2. Conditional Formatting
3. Using the Rules Wizard
4. Quick Steps
CHAPTER 05: Working with Calendar Settings 27:08
1. Advanced Calendar Options
2. Managing Additional Calendars
3. Manage Meeting Responses
CHAPTER 06: Managing Contacts 17:16
1. Import and Export Contacts
2. Electronic Business Cards
3. Forward Contacts
CHAPTER 07: Managing Activities by Using Tasks 10:38
1. Assign and Manage Tasks
CHAPTER 08: Sharing Workspaces with Others 20:02
1. Delegate Access
2. Sharing Calendars
3. Sharing Contacts
CHAPTER 09: Managing Outlook Data Files 13:26
2. Outlook Data File
3. Data File Settings
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 6 hours 7 min
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.