How To Use Microsoft’s Cloud Storage To Save Time And Protect Your Data...
Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business can radically improve your productivity – we’ll show you how in this 90 minute ’OneDrive Essentials’ training course.
Both OneDrive (the free, personal version) and OneDrive for Business (the corporate version included in most Office 365 plans) have the same mission: To let you easily access your documents and files from any device, anytime, and securely share them with others.
Objectives... You will be able to:
- Describe the difference between OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Document Libraries
- Demonstrate how to access, edit, and share your files from the web version of OneDrive for Business
- Access OneDrive documents from inside Microsoft Office apps on your PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Use Versioning and the 2-stage Recycle Bin to recover files
- Control permissions for shared OneDrive files
In this engaging course, we’ll look at both OneDrive and OneDrive for Business (as well as a brief look at SharePoint Document Libraries) to help you get up to speed on:
- When to choose OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint Document Libraries
- How to access, edit, and share your files from the web
- How to use OneDrive from inside Microsoft Office apps on your PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Syncing OneDrive or SharePoint to your local PC
- Using Versioning and the 2-stage Recycle Bin to recover files
- How to control who has access to your OneDrive files
Taught by 25-year IT veteran and Microsoft cloud partner Chip Reaves, OneDrive Essentials is also part of the “Mastering Office 365” course.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 1.5 hours
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.