The Easy Way To Manage Your Team, Right Inside Office 365...
Learn how to use Office 365 Planner to organize your team in a powerfully simple visual format with this 30-minute online training course!
The new (as of May 2016) Planner tool in Office 365 is a powerful team management tool, providing features comparable to standalone project management apps but without the high price tag – in fact it’s included free with most Office 365 Business plans.
Objectives... You will be able to:
- Discuss the relationship between Plans, Cards, Buckets, and Labels
- Describe how Planner works with the Office 365 Groups app
- Create Tasks and Assign them to others
- Review deadlines and progress with Charts and the Dashboard
What does Planner do and how can teams use it to effectively delegate and manage tasks? In this engaging course, we’ll look at the key features of Planner, including:
- An overview of how Planner can manage your workload
- Demonstrations of Plans, Cards, Buckets, and Labels
- How Planner works with the Office 365 Groups app
- Creating Tasks and Assigning them to others
- Reviewing deadlines and progress with Charts and the Dashboard
- Creating and managing Plans
- The strengths and risks of this very new Planner tool, and what Microsoft is working to improve.
Taught by 25-year IT veteran and Microsoft cloud partner Chip Reaves, Office 365 Planner Essentials is the first eLearning course available which covers Microsoft’s new Planner app, and is also part of the Mastering Office 365 course.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 30 minutes
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.