The Latest Evolution In Microsoft’s Productivity Suite Makes It Easier To Share, Collaborate, And Get Things Done.
With this 1-hour training course, you’ll learn how Microsoft Office 2016 makes it easier than ever to save your work to the cloud, share and collaborate with others, and produce professional documents.
Microsoft Office 2016 is an evolutionary improvement that refines dozens of features and adds a few new tricks too.
In this course, you'll explore the improvements to Microsoft Office in 2016, including:
- “Tell Me” and Smart Lookup
- New Ink Functions
- Cloud Sharing and File History
- New Themes, Styles, and Charts
- New Features in PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
Objectives... You will be able to:
- Describe the use of SmartArt to illustrate documents and spreadsheets
- Use the Goal Seek function to analyze data in Excel
- Create and manage animation triggers in PowerPoint
What’s New in Microsoft Office 2016 is filmed in an engaging Teacher/Learner style, with on-screen dialogue, interrogation, and humor to make it easier to learn.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 1hour
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.