Get Actionable Insight From Your Data With Excel’s Popular Power Tool....
Get more from Excel with the power of PivotTables! Pivot Tables are the perfect tool to analyze large amounts of data in Excel, and in this ’Excel: Data Analysis with Pivot Tables’ course, Microsoft trainer Kathy Jones will show you how to effectively use the PivotTable tools in Excel 2013 and 2016.
Length: 2 hrs 27 min.
Being able to summarize, visualize, and tabulate your data makes PivotTables an important skill for anyone who uses Excel to store and report on data. Taught by Microsoft trainer Kathy Jones, Excel: Data Analysis with Pivot Tables will help intermediate and advanced users work more effectively with Excel PivotTables and PivotCharts.
Topics covered include:
- Preparing Data and Creating PivotTables
- Working with Local and External Data Sources
- Summarizing, Organizing, Filtering, and Formatting PivotTables
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
- Working with PivotCharts
Objectives. You will be able to:
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Create a pivot table from a local data source, multiple local data sources, and external sources
- Organize data within a pivot table
- Modify pivot table options
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 2 hrs 27 min
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.