Microsoft Excel 2019 Beginner to Advanced Training Course
Share this product
This Two Part Mastering Excel 2019 course includes basic, intermediate, and advanced level lessons....
Learn about functions, charts, macros, Sparklines, and so much more. By the time you’ve completed this 16+ hour training, you’ll be a Microsoft Excel master.
Length: 16 hrs
Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners (7 Hours) With the Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners’ course, you will gain a solid grounding in the basics of Excel and progress towards becoming more confident with spreadsheets. This 7-hour Microsoft Excel 2019 course is perfect for those brand new to Excel and who are using Excel 2019 or Excel 365 editions. In this course, your expert author gives you a solid grounding in the basics of Excel and guides you towards becoming more confident with spreadsheets.
What You’ll Learn
What’s new in Excel 2019
Entering text, numbers and working with dates
Page setup and print options
Working with rows, columns and cells
Cut, Copy and Paste
Introduction to functions and formulas
Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
Creating charts and graphs
Sorting and Filtering
Introduction to PivotTables
Logical and lookup formulas - the basics
Microsoft Excel 2019 - Advanced (9 Hours)
In this Microsoft Excel 2019 - Advanced course, you will learn:
What’s new/different in Excel 2019
Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
How to use detailed formatting tools
Lookup and advanced lookup functions
Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
This is a video-led course.
This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
This course is suitable for Windows users.
Microsoft Excel 2019 Beginners
1: Intro to Excel Intro to Excel What's New In Excel 2019? Course Overview Overview of the Excel window Mouse Features Back Stage View
2. Creating Workbooks Entering Text and Numbers Creating Basic Formulas Relative References Order of Operations Working with Ranges Module 2 - Practice Exercise
3. Saving Workbooks Working with the Save and Save As Commands File Extensions, Share, Export, and Publish Files Module 3 - Practice Exercise
4. Navigating Workbooks Opening a File Working with Larger Files Freeze Panes Option Split Screen Option Module 4 - Practice Exercise
5. Page Setup and Print Options Headers and Footers Print Titles Comments Page Setup Options Fit to Print on One Page Printing Workbooks Module 5 - Practice Exercise
6. Working with Rows, Columns, and Cells Adding and deleting rows columns and cells Changing Column and Row Widths Module 6 - Practice Exercise
7. Moving Data Cut, Copy, and Paste Copying Formulas Module 7 - Practice Exercise
8. Formulas and Functions Overview of Formulas Create Formulas Using Functions - part1 Create Formulas Using Functions - part 2 Absolute Values Module 8 - Practice Exercise
9. Working with Sheets Adding, Deleting, and Renaming Sheets Additional Sheet Tab Options 3 Dimensional Formulas Module 9 - Practice Exercise
10. Formatting Worksheets Formatting Cells - part 1 Formatting Cells - part 2 Formatting Numbers Borders and Shading Format as Table Using Styles Using Format Painter Protecting Sheets Fill Handle and Custom Lists Module 10 - Practice Exercise
11. Charts Creating Charts Types of Charts Editing Charts - Part 1 Editing Charts - Part 2 Using Graphics to Enhance Charts Linking Chart Titles Module 11 - Practice Exercise
12. Working with Names Creating Range Names Managing Names Using Names in Formulas Module 12 - Practice Exercise
13. Sorting and Filtering Remove Duplicates Sort Data Filter Data Advanced Filters Module 13 - Practice Exercise
14. Outlining and Subtotaling Creating an Outline Subtotals Module 14 - Practice Exercise
15. Working with Views Arranging Files New Window Option Custom Views Module 15 - Practice Exercise
16. Linking Files Creating Formulas between Files Working with Links Consolidating Data Module 16 - Practice Exercise
17. Advanced Formula Creation If Statements VLookups Data Validation Formula Auditing Module 17 - Practice Exercise
18. PivotTables PivotTables Pivot Charts Module 18 - Practice Exercise
19. Additional Excel Features Slicers Goal Seeker Text to Columns Watch Window Customizing Ribbons and Tabs Module 19 - Practice Exercise
20. Shortcuts Excel Shortcuts Every User Should Know
21. Closing Closing Video
Microsoft Excel 2019 Advanced
Chapter 1: Introduction to Excel 2019 Advanced Course Prerequisites of the Course and Version of Excel Course Structure
Chapter 2: Functions Functions - Part 1 Functions - Part 2 Autosum
Chapter 3: Date and Time Functions How Date and Time Works Basic Date and Time Functions Complex Date and Time Functions
Chapter 4: Text Functions Using Text Functions - Part 1 Using Text Functions - Part 2
Chapter 5: Logical Functions Using Logical Functions Exercise 01
Chapter 6: Lookup Functions HLOOKUP Function VLOOKUP Function Exercise 02
Chapter 7: Financial Functions Financial Functions and Terminology Personal Financial Functions Professional Financial Functions Depreciation Exercise 03
Chapter 8: Statistical Functions Statistical Functions for Description - Part 1 Statistical Functions for Description - Part 2 Statistical Functions for Forecasting - Part 1 Statistical Functions for Forecasting - Part 2 Exercise 04 One Click Forecasting Statistical Functions for Inference
Chapter 9: Connecting to External Data Connecting to Other Workbooks Connecting to Access Databases Connecting to Web Data Sources Get and Transform Exercise 05
Chapter 10: Tables Introduction to Tables Working with Tables Table References Table Styles Exercise 06
Chapter 11: Pivot Tables Introduction to Pivot Tables Working with Pivot Tables Filters and Slicers Pivot Charts Exercise 07
Chapter 12: Data Analysis What If Analysis Scenario Manager Goal Seek Solver Exercise 08
Chapter 13: Graphs and Charts Area Charts Surface Charts Radar Charts Bubble Charts Sparklines Stock Charts Exercise 09
Chapter 14: Excel Web App Introduction to Excel Web App Using the Excel Web App
Chapter 15: Course Conclusion Closing Message
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go. Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access Running Time: 10 hours 10 min Platform: Windows & MAC OS Level: Beginner to Advanced
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At Learning247, we are passionately committed to your satisfaction. We believe that these are the top training products on the market today. They are used by 1000′s of individuals for self-paced study at home or work, as well as corporate training resources for Universities, Colleges, Schools, Corporations and Government Departments both in the UK and worldwide.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase in any way, we will gladly give you a full refund of your purchase price within 14 days of purchase. Downloadable courses are not refundable.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply call our friendly sales staff at +44 (0) 121 248 2400 within 14 days of the date of purchase for a full refund and cancellation of your online account.