Learn the essentials of Azure – Microsoft's Cloud Platform...
In this 2+ hour course, you’ll learn how to create a new virtual machine, configure a VPN, and so much more!
Microsoft Azure allows you to build and deploy wherever you want and connect data and apps in the cloud and on-site. It also offers hybrid consistency in application development, management and security, identity management, and more.
This Microsoft Azure training covers the follows topics:
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Create a New Virtual Machine
- Create a Load Balanced Web Site
- Availability Sets
- Azure Web Sites
- Azure Server Backup
- Configuring an Azure Point to Site VPN
- Introduction to Azure SQL
- Connecting to Azure Using PowerShell
- Creating a Custom Virtual Machine Image
- Attach a New Disk to a Virtual Machine
- Setup Azure Single Sign On Portal
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 1hour
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.