Organize Your Work & Life Into Pages, Sections, and Notebooks!
Microsoft OneNote is a powerful tool both for managing your own notes or ideas, and for collaborating with others. In this 2.5-hour ’Mastering OneNote 2016’ course, trainer Kathy Jones will walk you through everything you need to know to be efficient with this incredibly popular note-taking platform.
OneNote is great for task lists, brainstorming, meeting notes, collecting ideas, research, and more. In this course you will learn:
- How to navigate inside OneNote notebooks, sections, and pages
- Different options for organizing your notebooks
- Using handwritten notes and converting them to text
- How to add audio and video to your notebook
- And more!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- explain the hierarchy of organization of your notebook.
- demonstrate the different ways to organize your information
- create pages and subpages
- identify the different ways to format your notes
- discuss how to link to different pages and/or notebooks in your notes
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 2.5 hours
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.