Give yourself a clear understanding of some of the most important aspects of management, with this essential package that combines five courses – business strategy, motivation & teamwork, performance management, planning & organisation and 5 principles of business leadership. There’s no need to enrol on five individual courses to achieve your management training goals – all five units are ready to be studied, at your convenience.
A Comprehensive Umbrella Course
When training to become a member of a management team, it’s essential that all the fundamental elements of being a proactive and efficient manager are covered. Running a business isn’t easy, and managing people can be even harder, which is why successful managers have been through comprehensive training and professional development to get where they are. Join them, by enrolling on courses such as this one, and reach your full potential as a well-respected manager!
Motivate, Lead, Organise and Manage
As a manager, it’s your job to ensure your team is motivated and reaching their performance goals. By working through this series of courses, you will touch on why motivation, planning, management, leadership and strategy are important to a business, and how they come together to create a concrete base on which a business can grow. Without proper training, this base can crack and a business can fail – a successful manager will prevent this from happening!
Business Strategy - A business strategy will shape the future of your company. It’s the all-encompassing tool that gives you a clear sense of direction, with an itemised plan determining where you want to go and how you want to get there.
Motivation & Teamwork - This course is part of the Business Success series, suitable for professional managers of all levels, business owners and students. It has been carefully designed to deliver proven, effective training, coupled with a series of business tools to help you apply what you have learned in your business.
Performance Management - Perfect for professional managers, supervisors, team leaders, business owners and other students who are hoping to work in one of these roles in the future, this course will teach candidates an essential aspect of what it takes to be a well-respected and proficient manager.
Planning & Organisation - The effective training that makes up this course, combined with the business tools available as part of the syllabus materials, are perfect for business owners and members of any management team, as well as students wishing to dive into the world of business and entrepreneurship.
5 Principles of Business Leadership - This course is ideally suited to individuals who are on their way to becoming a team leader, supervisor or manager and would like to hone their skills and soak up some valuable information to improve their leadership abilities. Those currently in leadership roles, or business students, could also benefit.
Key Learning Points
This management training series of modules is perfectly suited to anyone training to become part of a management team, irrespective of what industry you work in. It would also be a useful component of a training schedule for anyone heading towards management or supervisory roles in the future.
Students of business may also benefit from the syllabus, which includes five core courses: business strategy, motivation & teamwork, performance management, planning & organisation and 5 principles of business leadership.
- Take a look at business strategy, and how to think strategically. Use the skills to give your business a sense of direction, and lay down concrete goals that are feasible and achievable.
- Understand the importance of Mission, Vision and Values in the workplace.
- Learn more about what motivates an individual, and what stops them from being driven towards their professional goals. Understand the importance of teamwork, communication and co-operation.
- Get to grips with the concept of performance management, including how to measure and improve performance, and how it can contribute to the longevity of a business.
- Develop your planning and organisation skills, and implement them within a team to ensure well-structured, focused and productive team members.
- Use ‘real world’ tools and techniques to apply the knowledge within this course to your personal and professional scenario, to ensure overall profitability of your business.
- Focus on the five elements of the course package, business strategy, motivation & teamwork, performance management, planning & organisation and 5 principles of business leadership, which can all help you to build a solid understanding of management to use within your current or future job role.
Advantages of this course
- Study online at a pace that suits you, with courseware that can be accessed 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Course is valid for a full 12 months, so there’s no need to rush through the syllabus. Flexible and convenient delivery means you can study around existing work and home commitments, with no detriment to your overall result.
- Our tech support team is available to help, should you have difficulties using the courseware.
- Work your way through the five units in one go, without the need for enrolling on other courses separately.
- Gain valuable management skills that can be added to your CV, to impress future employers as well as contributing to your own professional development. Put that management promotion within reach!
- Boost your confidence and believe in yourself – this comprehensive course package can help you to become the best manager possible!
Sign up to this Management Essentials package and you will gain comprehensive knowledge of five key principles that work together to achieve effective and proficient management.