Discover Core Machine Learning Concepts & Build An Artificial Neural Network!
This course will get you started on two of the hottest topics in Machine Learning. Go beyond the hype, and get started learning how to design and implement a simple computer vision use-case and so much more!
With nearly 2 hours of expert-led instruction, by the time you’ve completed this course, you will have a firm grasp on the theory underlying both deep learning and computer vision. This course will cover topics such as: Artificial Neural Networks, how to install Python, and Handwritten Digit Recognition.
- No prerequisites, knowledge of some undergraduate level mathematics would help but is not mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Python would be helpful if you want to run the source code that is provided.
- Design and Implement a simple computer vision use-case: digit recognition
- Confidently move on to more complex and comprehensive material on these topics
- Grasp the theory underlying deep learning and computer vision
- Understand use-cases for computer vision as well as deep learning
- Analytics professionals, modelers, big data professionals who haven’t had exposure to machine learning
- Engineers who want to understand or learn machine learning and apply it to problems they are solving
- Product managers who want to have intelligent conversations with data scientists and engineers about machine learning
- Tech executives and investors who are interested in big data, machine learning or natural language processing
- MBA graduates or business professionals who are looking to move to a heavily quantitative role
Length: 1 hr 30 min
- Lesson 01: Introduction: You, This Course & Us!
- Lesson 02: Artificial Neural Networks: Perceptrons Introduced
- Lesson 03: Computer Vision: an Introduction
- Lesson 04: Perceptron Revisited
- Lesson 05: Deep Learning Networks: an Introduction
- Lesson 06: Installing Python: Anaconda & PIP
- Lesson 07: Code Along: Handwritten Digit Recognition – I
- Lesson 08: Code Along : Handwritten Digit Recognition – II
- Lesson 09: Code Along: Handwritten Digit Recognition – III
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 1 hrs 30 min
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Project Files: Included
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.