You’ll learn about these topics & so much more!
- Opportunities don’t always come from where you would expect them. Always be on the lookout.
- When you have an idea just start, don’t wait around. 1% is more than none and once you started you will be more inclined to continue.
- When you are starting out in the creative industry you should concentrate on producing a volume of work instead of being a perfectionist. Try to create quality work, but don’t spend too much time on one piece as you are restricting yourself and slowing down your development.
- Surround yourself with inspiration both online and offline. Follow creatives you admire on Instagram, collect ideas on Pinterest and go out often for walks, to meet people and to see exhibitions.
- Pick a social media and stick to it. There is no point in trying to post everything everywhere. You need time to produce quality content and spend less time struggling to keep up with posting about what you do. Think about which social media channel is most suited for what you do and learn to use it like a professional. If you focus on one or two channels you will also be able to post more regularly, which is crucial to keep building a follower base.
- Before You Graduate
- Branding Yourself
- Time Moves Quickly
- Practical Skills
- Software Tips
- Work in Progress