Hindi is the official language of India and is the fourth most-spoken first language in the world. The language connects ancient Indian culture to the modern worldwide phenomenon Bollywood, based in the City of Mumbai, which is the second largest film producer in the world after Hollywood. There are several regional languages, but Hindi is the first language of nearly 425 million people.
This package will teach you this language that is popular among both native speakers and learners alike. You will learn up to an advanced level, and learn handy business language to improve your job opportunities or existing company’s prospects in Hindi speaking regions. Hindi is a recognised regional language in Mauritius, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, and Suriname.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Hindi Level 1
Hindi Level 2
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Hindi
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simply greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Hindi Level 3
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognise parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiations and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business and travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Mapped to international CEFR levels and ACTFL standards.
- Speak the same language as nearly 425 million speakers worldwide.
- Understand the language of Indian heritage and culture, including movie producing phenomenon Bollywood.
- Implement your knowledge as you make your way through the course.
- Examples in sound, so you can practice your pronunciation until it’s perfect.