Learn asynchronous programming for performance and clarity!
Length: 1 hr 10 min
This course pertains to not only web, mobile, and service application developers, but also architects, UI designers, testers, and administrators.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Learn what Streams are and how the concept originated
- Understand how Streams are becoming the norm in modern JS
- See how Streams turn conditional logic into better formed code
- Understand the incremental nature of Streams
- Learn to write asynchronous functions in JS with Streams
- Design streaming logic with greater performance and readability
- Learn how RxJS provides amazing tools for Streaming data
- Understand how Streams surface Functional Programming concepts
- Become a much more marketable developer with Streams… and much, much more!
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 1 hours 10m
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.