The ITQ is world’s number one IT user course – recognised and valued in workplaces around the globe as proof of competence in IT. It’s tried, tested and trusted. ITQ programmes have been delivered to over 13 million people, in 41 languages, across 148 countries. Over 2.5 million people have taken an ITQ course in the UK alone.
ECDL is one brand name used to describe what is on the national government frame work for schools and is actually known as the ITQ (Information Technology Qualification) level 1 and 2. We call ours the ‘Fundamental Computer Skills. ITQ is the qualification you will receive if choosing to sit the exams or submit course work. This is what actually counts towards the school points and requirements of the NHS and University courses.
Our Fundamental Computer Skills has more content added above and beyond the core syllabus than any other company & has been passed through the official CPD Certification process.
Why should I study this course?
Effective IT user skills help you unlock the potential of your computer and the programmes you use. You’ll discover new, faster ways to communicate, solve tasks and access information.At a glance
Having competent computer user skills is regarded by employers across the globe as a benchmark for any employee and will improve your employment prospects.
The course allows you to prove your IT skills which can help you find a job or progress your career. It will improve your study skills by making you more efficient and productive
How Does The Training Course Work?
You will be studying online at your own pace and conditions. No longer will you be rushed through sections you do not understand or waste time on topics you've already mastered. The training course offers unlimited access for 12 months and can be accessed anywhere in the world with a PC and internet connection. After your registration you will receive your Student ID and Password. Once received you can login and access your courseware straight away, no download or any external software is required.Once the course is completed you will have two options:
- If you pay for the official qualification you can sit a final assessment exam (approximately 15-20 minutes – time to be arranged) at the end after you have submitted your coursework though the course portal to be assessed. The assessment exam can be done in the comfort of your own home, as long as you have a webcam on your laptop or PC. This will allow you to get an official ITQ qualification.
- Receive a certificate of completion of course from us to show that you have completed all of the elements of our course.
If you would like to sit the ECDL/ BCS version of the exams, you must go to a BCS exam centre direct. Note that there may be additional charges doing it this way. The Official Exam is sat at a testing centre and must be done so to receive the official certification.Our training course includes the below:
Our computer skills course is based on the syllabus of the ECDL Level 1 & Level 2 ITQ Level 1 - Essentials
ITQ Level 2 - Extra
- IT User Fundamentals
- Using Email and the Internet
- Security for IT Users
- Word processing
- Spreadsheet Software
- Presentation Software
- Database Software
- Improving Productivity Using IT
We would always recommend that you sit the official exam unless you are simply doing the training for your personal benefit and not professionally.Main benefits of our training course
- Get training within 24 working hours of your order
- 12 months (one year) unrestricted access to study the learning materials
- Free UK based support team, available at an 020 or 0800 number
- Log in from any computer, at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Full training materials and the official ITQ training and exams
- Printable learning materials to keep for your reference
- 45 hours to complete (for an average student)
- Automatic course updates and upgrades at no extra cost
- Eligibility to apply for an NUS student discount card – save £100’s potentially
- To get certified in ITQ level 1 or 2
- Testing available remotely – no need to go to a testing centre!
- There is a high demand for IT competent people by employers in the UK and opens up a wide range of better career opportunities
- Get yourself into a long-term and comfortable career prospect gaining credibility and respect in workplaces
- Our ITQ training courses do not need any qualification or background in IT for you to learn
- Keeping your technical knowledge up to date can potentially increase your income by getting a better or new
- Our ITQ qualification is recognised throughout Europe and also for home school students as it will count as equivalent to GCSE in I.T grade C to A* depending on marks
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.