A Foundational iOS skill, UITableViews are the cornerstone of any iOS app. Virtually every iOS app in the iTunes App Store uses tableviews. In this iOS App Building – Using Swift TableView course, you'll learn how to implement tableviews in Swift by creating a simple iOS app.
Length: 30 min
If you’ve been wanting to learn tableviews or don’t yet have this foundational iOS skill, then this iOS App Building – Using Swift TableView course for you.
A few of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Adding a UITableView to an existing app
- Supplying data to a tableview
- Deleting table cells
- Rearranging table cells
- Segueing to a different scene
- Instead of just learning tableviews, you’ll create a real iOS app. The app will have a listing of the layers of the atmosphere. It also doesn’t start as a tableview.
- We get to add the tableview after the app has been created.
Everything is done in Swift!
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 30mins
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.