Work your way through our fascinating diploma course on full body massage, which will help budding massage therapists to cover all the bases necessary to offer a range of therapies to prospective clients. Learn the techniques required to ensure complete satisfaction, helping clients to relieve their muscle aches and physiological issues.
Study a Variety of Massage Techniques
With the help of seven easy to follow modules, students will have the opportunity to complete this course at their own pace, with online study. Modules cover a range of topics, within a six hour package that guides students through human anatomy as well as taking a comprehensive look at a variety of massage techniques and equipment used, From the basics to more advanced forms of massage, such as Lomi Lomi.
Become a Massage Therapist
Once qualified, a massage therapist can play a pivotal role when it comes to relaxation, as well as relieving the symptoms of long term health conditions, by manipulating muscles and soft tissue to help reach the root of the problems experienced. We all know that aches and pains can be difficult to endure – even in mild cases – and if you have the ability to listen and empathise with clients and have the drive to learn the massage techniques, signing up for this course will bring you one step closer to becoming a fully qualified therapist!
Key Learning Points
This course is a perfect base for anyone wishing to become a fully qualified massage therapist. Once complete, students will be awarded a Full Body Massage Diploma, which can then be added to a glowing CV to be considered for prospective jobs, or can be used to support self-employment goals. Modules include Introduction, The Anatomy, Equipment, Techniques, Full Body, Swedish and Lomi Lomi.
- Learn more about the origins of massage, and the fundamental traditions on which today’s practice is based.
- Understand the importance of massage therapy, and how effective it can be in helping clients with long term health issues.
- Get to grips with human anatomy and its various aspects, including nervous systems and skeletal structure.
- Learn how to use massage tables correctly, as well as various other pieces of equipment including the different oils that can be used, and when they should be chosen.
- Understand the difference between the various massage strokes that can be applied, and delve into reflexology.
- Understand the six different steps involved in a full body massage, and how to do them effectively.
- Learn more about Swedish massage, its history, and the techniques involved.
- Learn how to give a Lomi Lomi massage and understand the mantras and teachings involved in its culture.
Advantages of this course
- Online study means you can pick up, and put down, the course material whenever you need to. Flexible learning means students have complete control of their study time.
- Video tutorials accompany each massage technique, to allow you to visualise the massage techniques so that you can hone your own skills and ensure you’re doing it correctly.
- No previous experience is necessary – beginners are welcome.
- Benefit from our dedicated online support.
- Full Body Massage Diploma qualification for every student, upon completion.
- Build confidence and knowledge, to ensure your career as a massage therapist sets off on the right foot.
- Gain further insight into the use of massage, and other holistic therapies, in the treatment of various health conditions, as well as the benefit of massage with regards to relaxation.
Take the plunge and sign up for our full body massage course – you could be fully qualified in no time!
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- The Anatomy
- Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Lomi Lomi Massage