Length: 2 hrs 17 min
Learn to leverage Firebase in new or existing web projects, as well as how Firebase solutions are designed, configured, and developed.
This course pertains to not only web, mobile, and service application developers, but also architects, UI designers, testers, and administrators.
- NO: FIREBASE EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED!!!
CHAPTER 1: STARTING WITH FIREBASE
- Firebase Defined
- Firebase and GCP
- A Mobile Solution
CHAPTER 2: FIREBASE FEATURES
- Realtime Database
- Cloud Functions
- Cloud Messaging
CHAPTER 3: A FIREBASE PROJECT
- Google Authentication
- Database Integration
- Trollbox Implementation
- Cloud Functions Translator
CHAPTER 4: ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Additional Features
- Additional Database Operations
- Firebase Hosting
- User Managed Administration
- Wrap up
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 2h 17m
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.