Domain 1. The Principles of Cloud Computing
Domain 2. Implementing and Managing Cloud Computing
- 1.1 The concept of Cloud Computing
- 1.1.1 Explain Cloud Computing
- 1.1.2 Compare the four main Deployment Models
- 1.1.3 Three main Service Models
- 1.2 Evolution toward Cloud Computing
- 1.2.1 Concepts from which Cloud Computing developed
- 1.2.2 Role of Virtualization in Cloud Computing
- 1.2.3 Role of managed services in Cloud Computing
- 1.3 Cloud Computing architectures
- 1.3.1 Difference between a single purpose and multipurpose architecture
- 1.3.2 Service Oriented Architecture
- 1.4 Drivers and limitations of Cloud Computing
- 1.4.1 Drivers
- 1.4.2 Limitations
Domain 3. Using the Cloud
- 2.1 Building of Local Cloud environment
- 2.1.1 Main components of a local cloud environment and how they are interconnected
- 2.1.2 Use of Virtual Private Network access to a Local Area Network
- 2.1.3 Risks of connecting a local cloud network to the public internet
- 2.2 Principles of managing Cloud services
- 2.2.1 Use of IT Service Management principles in a Cloud environment
- 2.2.2 Management of service levels in a Cloud environment
Domain 4. Security and compliance
- 3.1 How users can access the Cloud
- 3.1.1 How to access Web Applications through a Web Browser
- 3.1.2 Cloud Web Access Architecture
- 3.1.3 Use of a Thin Client
- 3.1.4 Use of mobile devices in accessing the cloud
- 3.2 How Cloud Computing can be used for business processes
- 3.2.1 Impact of Cloud Computing on the primary processes of an organization
- 3.2.2 Role of standard applications in collaboration
- 3.3 How Service Providers can use the Cloud
- 3.3.1 How using Cloud Computing changes the relation between vendors and customers
- 3.3.2 Benefits and risks of providing Cloud based services
Domain 5. Evaluation of Cloud Computing
- 4.1 Security risks of Cloud Computing and knows mitigating measures (CSA top 10 threats and controls)
- 4.1.1 Security risks in the cloud
- 4.1.2 Mitigating security risks
- 4.2 Managing identity and privacy in the Cloud
- 4.2.1 Identity management
- 4.2.2 Privacy and Compliance issues and safeguards in Cloud Computing
- 5.1 Business case for Cloud Computing
- 5.1.1 Costs and possible savings of Cloud Computing
- 5.1.2 Operational and staffing benefits of Cloud Computing
- 5.2 Evaluation of Cloud Computing implementations
- 5.2.1 Evaluation of performance factors, management requirements and satisfaction factors
- 5.2.2 Evaluation of service providers and their services in Cloud Computing
LEARN365 Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365's custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and like different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365's self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.