Hone your decision making skills with a qualification in chartered management accounting and take your knowledge of numbers to a whole new level. Build upon the accountancy foundations that have already been laid in your mind and advance to the dizzy heights of technical accounting, management and strategy to ensure a well-rounded approach to any of your future business endeavours.
Learn from the Best
The CIMA or the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, is the nationally recognised provider of what is considered to be the most relevant finance qualification for business - and with this course you can become a CIMA-qualified professional, thus driving your career prospects forward.
Explore the technical art of decision making and learn to deal with key strategic issues within a business environment. Apply your knowledge of finance to business situations, and learn how to influence essential decisions to ensure optimum performance.
Three Levels of Learning
Broken down into three sets of three objectives, across operational, management and strategic areas, you can develop your skills across the board, with resources encompassing a range of case studies, reference guides, self-study exercises and examinations.
The course is in-depth and with over 198 study hours it can take up to four years to complete (discounts are available for students who need longer than the 24 month given in the course package) - but if you have the drive for success and wish to become a CIMA-qualified professional, our online tutorials and continuous support will help to get you there.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
The course is broken down into three different sections; an integrated case study and final examination are completed before progress to the next level, culminating in entry for CIMA membership - a real plus for any professional.
- Grasp the fundamental elements of organisation management, including buyer behaviour, marketing aspects, information systems and legal issues.
- Learn how to apply your established accounting knowledge to financial matters, including budgets, variance analysis, cashflow forecasts and investments, to ensure that a business can run like clockwork and perform at its best.
- Understand the layout of financial statements and demonstrate confidence with regards to tax, audits, assets and reporting financial performance.
- Delve into project management and strategic analysis and get a firm grip of the fundamental techniques that a business requires to succeed. Understand the importance of leadership and develop your management skills to ensure that you’re in the best position possible to further your career.
- Understand the importance of pricing and budgeting with regards to the performance of a business. Learn how the learning curve theory and break-even analysis can play an important role in business strategies.
- Learn how advanced management accounting, including financial analysis, retirement benefits, groups and associates can progress your knowledge of the field.
- Apply knowledge of marketing, strategic management and environmental analysis, and demonstrate how these factors can affect the overall position of a business within its particular industry.
- Calculate risks and manage them and learn more about the auditing process.
- Learn how financial strategy, short-term and long-term, is a fundamental building block for any budding business to build on. Understand the importance of capital, long term financing and why forecasting is an integral part of any successful venture.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Delivered online and is available over the course of 24 months, for completion at your own pace and convenience. Further discounts are available for students who need longer than the initial course length to complete their study.
- Interactive simulations ensure that you can learn through doing – a well-reputed method to ensure retention of information.
- Printable exercises allow you to gain the skills and practice you need to succeed. Reference guides are also available for you to refer to when required for multi-layered learning that will keep you interested.
- Boost your professional skillset, add value to you as an employee and improve those promotion prospects.
- Thorough understanding of what it takes to be a business accounting professional, with a broad range of knowledge and expertise, to ensure professional and confident practices.
- Full training in the field, meaning a future of attractive career prospects within accounting and management disciplines.
Invest in this course and to gain the skills in order to sit the exam to become fully certified to help your accounting future flourish.