- Get to know Backbone.js and how it can help you
- Code a Backbone app with an online IDE
- Compose functional components in Backbone’s MVC paradigm
- Raise and handle Events
- Implement Views to control and app
- Use Models to manage application data
- And much more!
Understand Models, Events, Views and More
The core of Backbone.js is representing your data through Models (which can be created, validated, destroyed, and saved to the server), and Views (that display the model’s state and respond to changes.) So after a quick introduction, this is what you’ll learn first.
Having laid that foundation, you’ll move onto the other important concepts of Backbone such as Events, namespacing, templating, routing, and much more. You’ll then build a guestbook app and style it to perfection with Bootstrap. Additional resources and hands-on tutoring will help you every step of the way, no matter what your skills or experience level.
By the end of the course material, you’ll be well equipped to use Backbone for developing your own web apps, and will have a greater understanding of how frameworks can elevate your developing skills (and make your life a whole lot less stressful, too).
What is Backbone?
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 4h 30m
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.