The ADHD course will give you the information you require to live with or work with a person who suffers from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This training course is designed to teach students everything about ADHD from defining and controlling the condition to success stories and improving it.
ADHD doesn’t discriminate, and it is likely that you live with, work with, know, or even are someone who has this condition. This course will also give anyone who is unfamiliar with the condition an overview of the symptoms and struggles that those with ADHD deal with. You will also learn how to interact with those who have the condition.
Introduction to the ADHD Diploma Course
This online training course will allow you to study this information when it is convenient for you and at your own pace. Many who take this course continue to work a full time job, and study when they can.
You can access this course on any mobile device that has internet access, and you will also have access to online support whenever you require it. The course also includes a syllabus, which has been broken into easy to get through modules.
When completing this course, to test your knowledge of the material, you must take a test, and when passed, you will receive a diploma, which is recognised throughout several industries. This is a downloadable certificate.
What You Will Learn
The ADHD course will provide a full overview of what ADHD is, how it is treated, theories surrounding ADHD, and how to live a full life with the condition. When taking this course, you will learn:
- An introduction and history of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- ADHD and the family structure.
- How ADHD is diagnosed.
- How ADHD affects children, adolescents, teens, and adults.
- The different treatment methods and therapies for ADHD.
- How to recognise behavioural patterns in those with ADHD.
- What the future of ADHD might look like.
- About the misconceptions often associated with ADHD.
- Examples of ADHD success stories.
Benefits of the ADHD Diploma
Once enrolled on this course, you will find a number of benefits when earning this ADHD diploma.
- The ability to study anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. You can study in your lunch break, at home, or almost anywhere.
- You can study when you want and how you want. There is no time limit, so you can complete it in days, weeks, or even months.
- You will have the ability to study from any internet-connected device including a PC, mobile telephone, or tablet.
- An easy to follow structure, as the course is divided into easy to manage modules. This helps to make the experience enjoyable.
- Access to online support, which helps you to stay on track as you study.
- Leaning from a comprehensive course, which will give you all of the knowledge necessary to work with, live with, or interact with those with ADHD.
- Improving your prospects when applying for work in the field.
- Access to a trustworthy, certified diploma.
- Affordable pricing.
Who can take the ADHD Diploma course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 15 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all 15 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 15 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the ADHD Diploma course?
We estimate that the course will take about 12 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.