This “Animated Infographics & Data Visualization Using After Effects” training course is for beginners. Join instructor Daniel Scott as he shows you how to bring boring data to life using Adobe® After Effects® CC.
Project Files included! Length: 5 hrs 37 minutes.
Animated Infographics & Data Visualization Using After Effects starts with the very basics, taking simple icons and breathing life into them using Adobe After Effects.
We’ll work through a real life project, connecting Excel® into After Effects to transform your boring spreadsheet data into approachable visual information. We’ll experiment with lighting and cameras. We’ll do some fun things with masking – looking at how important sound is in your presentation, all the way through to exporting for Youtube™, PowerPoint® and all sorts of social media, including animated GIFs.
There are projects for you to complete, so you can practice your skills and use these for your portfolio. There is a cheat sheet, and I’ve got exercise files so you can play along. I will also save my files as I go through each video so that you can compare yours to mine - handy if something goes wrong. What are you waiting for? Lets get making!
What are the requirements?
- You will need a copy of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop CC 2017 or above. 90% of the course will be done in After Effects, but a few things are better done in Illustrator & Photoshop. Free trials can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous motion graphic skills are needed.
- No previous After Effects, Illustrator or Photoshop skills are needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 48 lectures 5+ hours of well structured content.
- You’ll learn to take Excel spread sheets and animate the data in After Effects.
- You’ll learn how to make animated pie charts, line charts & bar graphs.
- You’ll learn how to create percentage counters.
- You’ll learn how to animate icons making beautiful infographics.
- You’ll learn how to create ’voice over’ infographics.
- You’ll learn all the animation techniques needed to bring your data to life.
- You will have the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet included.
- Techniques used by professional motion graphic designers.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
What is the target audience?
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- This course is for people completely new to After Effects. No previous animation or motion graphic design experienced is necessary.
- This is a relaxed, well paced introduction that will enable you to produce impressive video for your business or organization. Only basic computing skills are necessary - If you can send emails and surf the internet then you will cope well with our course!
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 5 hours 37m
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.