Take Your Documents to the Next Level with Adobe’s PDF Tools...
Create, Manipulate, and Liberate your PDF Documents with this 3-hour Adobe Acrobat DC Essentials course.
In this engaging course, you will learn to use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to convert documents to PDF files, search within PDF documents, edit and markup PDF documents, and convert and optimize PDF files.
Topics covered include:
- Open, Browse, and Search PDF Documents
- Create PDF Documents from Existing Documents or Web Pages
- Manipulate and Edit PDF Documents
- Add Comments and Markup to PDF Documents
- Digitally Sign PDF Documents
- Optimize and Convert PDF Files
Objectives... You will be able to:
- Describe how to navigate through a PDF Document
- Construct a PDF Portfolio
- Change the size of a PDF document
Taught by 25-year IT veteran Chip Reaves, Adobe Acrobat DC Essentials will help beginners and experts get more from the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat solutions.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 3 hours
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.