IT Networking Training Bundle by CareerAcademy
The bundle includes 12 months of online access for Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco & VMware Certification Training, with on-demand instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio and video lectures, hands-on lab demonstrations, chapter review assessments, printable courseware and a certificate of completion
- 70-246 - Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 (MCSE) Series
- 70-247 - Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 (MCSE) Series
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA/MCSE) Series
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA/MCSE) Series
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services (MCSA/MCSE) Series
- 70-413 - Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (MCSE) Series
- 70-414 - Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (MCSE) Series
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Series
- 70-640 - Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Series
- 70-642 - Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure Series
- 70-643 - Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Series
- 70-646 - Windows Server 2008 Administration Series
- 70-647 - Windows Server Enterprise Administration Series
- 70-662 - Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Series
- 70-680 - Configuring Microsoft Windows 7 Series
- 70-685 - Enterprise Desktop Support Technician for Windows 7 Series
- 70-697 - Configuring Windows Devices Series
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Series
- 70-741 - Networking with Windows Server 2016 Series - Coming Soon
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016 Series
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016 Series
- CompTIA A+ 900 Certification Series
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Series
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Series
- CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician Series
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification Series
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Series
- Cisco CCENT/CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) Series
- Cisco CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) Series
- Cisco CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (Switch) v2.0 Series
- Cisco CCNP Troubleshoot and Maintain Cisco IP Switched Networks (TSHOOT) v2.0 Series
- Cisco CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Routing (Route) v2.0 Series
Example Training Video (Not From This Course)
Many students ask us why we create our larger bundles, when most people probably wouldn't have time to complete all the courses inside the 12 month subscription window...
Well, essentially they're created to enable you to dip in and out of multiple related programs and obtain cross-referenced knowledge
; the intention is not for you to study it all or sit all the exams
! With any kind of technical learning, building your background knowledge on closely related areas makes a lot of sense. Therefore, having access to a wide range of connected programs enables you to research related topics to the actual program you're studying for (often just watching the video/tutorial), enhancing your overall understanding. This is why we create the larger bundles; to build the breadth of your knowledge
. Also, many IT professionals use them as reference material after certification
, as we usually provide discounts on subsequent re-subscription
- to enable you to have the material as a constant professional reference.
Learn on-demand from top instructors who are industry subject matter experts. Our highly certified expert instructors possess a superior understanding of the subject matter in their fields and have the ability to convey this knowledge in an effective, engaging, and professional manner to a wide audience.
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of a series of courses you can earn a certificate of completion from Learning247. Certificates of Completion will display your full name, course completed, as well as the date of completion. Students have the ability to print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Many of the in-depth theories and processes discussed in our courses can be learned most efficiently through the detailed PowerPoint slides presented. These visuals are accompanied by an instructor voice-over to provide our students with a clear, efficient, and complete presentation of concepts.
The immersive demonstrations in our training are a way for the instructor to present how to perform a task on-screen in front of the student. This feature gives the student the power to see tasks performed by a professional in the intended environment as many times as they would like, without purchasing expensive software.
Once a course is completed, test your knowledge by taking our course review quiz! Students have the ability to retake any review quizzes as many times as they wish to ensure they understand the material or to improve upon their scores.
Upon full completion of a training series, students can take a Series Final Exam, these exams are designed to test the students knowledge on all material trained within a series of courses. Students have the ability to retake any final exam as many times as they wish to ensure they understand the material or to improve upon their score.
With our universal course player, you can learn from your computer, tablet as well as mobile devices. Keep up with your training on the go!
Each course comes with a printable workbook that makes it easy to take notes as you learn. They also include a review quiz answer key, complete with answer explanations.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.