Stand out in the freelancing crowd and get ahead with this ’Freelancing Career Guide for Designers & Developers’ online course. Learn to build a Freelance career, where you work less and earn more. Build life-long relationships with your clients and charge more to your Freelance clients.
Length: 4 hrs 46 min. Project Files included!.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Learn the secrets every Freelancer should early on in their career with this Freelancing Career Guide for Designers & Developers course!
- Learn about Freelance Pricing Strategies
- Become more productive in what you do
- Build confidence in your work
- Learn how to Deal with different types of clients
- Which types of clients pay more and which clients to avoid
- Use of Online project and design collaboration tools
- Learn to use Invoicing and Payment apps
- How to write effective job applications
- How to craft professional Project Proposal
- Cheats to bypass problems of Freelancing Websites
Who should take this course?
All Freelancers can take this course, but it is mainly for:
- Newbie Freelancers
- Freelancers who just started their career
- Freelancers with low hourly rates
- UI Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- Mobile App Developers
- SEO people
- WordPress developers
Now if you want to get out of Freelance crowd and start your professional Freelance career, take this course now!
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 4
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Project Files: Included
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.