Have you always dreamed of starting your own business? Do you need the skills and knowledge to start your own business and achieve success? Have you finished school and are thinking of entering the business world and want to boost your career from the start? Then this Business Course may be what you are looking for.
Introduction to the Business Diploma Course
The business diploma course is made up of sixteen modules. These modules are brimming with valuable information that you can use straight away in your working day. Overall the sixteen modules take around ten hours to complete, each module taking you between fifteen to thirty minutes.
Learn about branding, setting goals and financial, learn everything you need to know to start or grow your own business. You will gain a lifetime access to the course modules, so you can refer back to them at any time.
Enjoy the convenience of online learning, where you can study at your own pace using any device from anywhere, as long as you have internet access.
What you will learn
This certified course with sixteen modules is going to teach you everything you need to know when in business. The modules comprise of the following:
- Starting your own business, where to begin, generating ideas and personal qualifies you are going to need.
- Understanding the importance of a business plan and how to start your own.
- Researching into your business market and how to identify your target audience.
- What is branding, how to use branding and how it will effect your business moving forward.
- How to set goals and tackle issues.
- Understanding financing and options available. Identify how much money you will need to start up your business along with what you need to give in return.
- Understanding cash flow, accounts and bookkeeping. Learn how to budget, how to keep track of invoices and payments.
- Get a firm understanding of marketing and social media and how you can use these to boost your business moving forward. Learn how to market your business on a tight budget and what considerations to factor into your marketing decisions.
- How to source and manage staff. What you need to do to keep them motivated. Also learn the importance of training.
- Learn the legal issues which could affect your business moving forward.
- Get the low-down on tax and what taxes you will be accountable for. Also get some tips and advice to make tax an easy and stress free process within your company.
- Identify with your insurance needs. Get a good understanding of business insurance and what costs you may incur if you don't have the right insurance in place at all times.
- Learn how technology can help you grow your business. Identify what technology you need, how not to overpay for essential technology and things you should be aware of at all times.
- Identify what business ethics is and how it relates to your business. You will also learn how to operate effectively and how business ethics identifies how you are perceived.
- Know why you need a website, what to include and how to market it effectively.
- Know when it's time to grow your business, know the pitfalls and how to deal with the future.
Benefits of the Business Course
The business course is brimming with valuable information, tips and strategies you can use each and every day. The benefits of taking this course include:
- Study online
- Study at your own pace as you have the time
- Study in the convenience of your own home
- Gain the skills you need to start your own successful business
- Fast track your career
- Enjoy online support throughout your studies
- Compatible on all devices
- Enjoy lifetime access to the easy to manage modules
- Download and print your certificate on successful completion of the course and test
- Each module only takes around thirty minutes to complete
- Seventy percent pass rate secures you a certification and the knowledge you need to start and grow your own business moving forward.
- Improve your knowledge and skill
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 16 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all 16 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 16 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Where to Begin
- Module 2 : Starting Your Business Plan
- Module 3 : Research and Your Target Market
- Module 4 : Branding
- Module 5 : Goal Setting
- Module 6 : Options with Financing
- Module 7 : Dealing with Accounts and Money
- Module 8 : The Importance of Marketing and Social Media
- Module 9 : Staffing
- Module 10 : Dealing with the Legalities
- Module 11 : Dealing with Tax
- Module 12 : Dealing with Insurance
- Module 13 : Using Technology
- Module 14 : The Importance of Ethics
- Module 15: Dealing with your Website
- Module 16: Growing your Business and Moving Forward
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Course Access: Lifetime
Exams Included: Yes
Compatibility: All major browsers / devices