• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 8 Hours (87 lessons)
• Instructor: Brian DiNola
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Rhino 4 video training course, 3D expert Brian DiNola teaches you advanced techniques that you can apply to the current version of this powerful 3D modeling software, as well as in future and past versions of Rhino.
The techniques taught in this training video assume that you have a basic understanding of using the 3D modeling software Rhino. Brian covers advanced techniques such as Hole Arrays, Wirecutting, using Mesh techniques, as well as extensive instruction on advanced scripting methods, using Command Scripting, RhinoScript and VBScripting. As well as showing you the techniques, Brian brings it all together with project-based sections, applying the techniques he is teaching in real-world examples.
By the completion of this video training course, you will have an advanced understanding of how to use Rhino to accomplish your 3D modeling needs. Included with this course are extensive project files that allow you to work alongside the author, with the files that he is working with.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
• Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses, seminars & classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard training manuals.
The first few chapters are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.
Scale And Rotate Edges
Rotate, Shear, And Fold Faces
Merging And Splitting Faces
Making And Placing Holes
Round And Revolved Holes
Boss, Rib, And Slab
Solids Exercise - Curves Layout
Solids Exercise - Solids
Object Handling And Visibility
Hiding And Locking
Undo And Redo
Align And Set Point
Modeling Tutorial - Bottle
Project - Bottle - Reference Image Layout
Project - Bottle - Curve Layout
Project - Bottle - Curve Adjustment
Project - Bottle - Surfacing
Project - Bottle - Adding Thickness
Project - Bottle - Cap
World Coordinates And The Cplane
Setting View And Cplane
Saved Cplanes And Mplane
Remap And Project To Cplane
NURBS And Mesh Heightfield
Extract And Apply Mesh
Join, Split Disjoint, Weld, And Unweld
Mesh Exercise - Mesh Repair
Mesh Exercise - Textured Ring
Model Prints And Options
Modeling Tutorial - Ring
Project - Ring - Cross-section Setup
Project - Ring - Surfacing With History
Project - Ring - Stacking History - Lesson 1
Project - Ring - Stacking History - Lesson 2
Project - Ring - Stacking History - Lesson 3
Inserting External Files
Linked File Block Update
Modeling Tutorial - Boat Hull
Project - Boat Hull - Top Curve Layout
Project - Boat Hull - Side Curve Layout
Project - Boat Hull - Hull Curves
Project - Boat Hull - Hull Surfacing
Introduction To Command Scripting
Command Scripting Syntax
Command Scripts With User Input
Command Scripting Exercise
Keyboard And Aliases
Toolbars And Buttons
What Is RhinoScript
A Sample RhinoScript
Conditions - If/Then
Conditions - Select
Looping - Do
Looping - For/Next
Arrays - Basic
Arrays - Advanced
User Interface Method
Polysurface Method - Lesson 1
Polysurface Method - Lesson 2
Polysurface Method - Lesson 3
Object Method - Lesson 1
Object Method - Lesson 2
Object Method - Lesson 3
About The Rhino 4.0 Tutor
About the Rhino 4.0 Tutor