• Format - DVD-ROM
• Duration - 7.8 Hours of Beginner to Intermediate Training
• Author - Dee Sadler
• Platform - Windows & Mac OS
Learn how to plan and set up a website, then dive into creating your
first site and learn about CSS and how best to use it in your site.
You'll also explore accessibility in tables, writing code, adding media
and working with templates. Once you've learned all the ground work and
set up your site, Dee will walk you through how to test and upload your
site. By the time your are finished with this training, you will have
all the skills you need to create and upload your first website.
training includes the program-specific features that are mapped to the
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam for the corresponding
validates proficiency for individuals who PASS the certification exam,
and demonstrates that they possess entry-level communications skills
using Adobe digital media software.
• Planning a site - Benefits of CSS, page and measurement sizing, CSS starter pages
• Creating and Inserting Images - Smart Objects, rollovers, disjointed rollovers and
• Designing with CSS - Using the panels, box model, style sheets, selector types,
background images and page layout with CSS
• Writing HTML & CSS - Navigations, positioning, using the code view effectively,
using code hints
• Testing and publishing a website - find & replace, testing links, site reports,