Civil 3D 2011 Training Package Includes
- Civil 3D 2011 Beginner to Advanced Training on DVD or Online
- Nearly 16 Hours of training by a Certified Autodesk Instructor
Learn to create, edit and modify Civil 3D design
objects in the 2011 application. Annotate designs, obtain information
and use Civil 3D data in other applications.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32bit), Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 5.5 GB of Disk Space for installation
DVD-ROM Drive to load media
Internet Explorer 6.0+
- Adobe Flash Plugin
- 512 MB Ram
- 1 GHz Processor or faster
- 1024x768 color display
- Mouse (or other pointing device) needed for navigation
- Sound Card and Speakers
training DVDs put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed
to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured training course DVD-ROM covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly
locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first
level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress
from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands
and added functionality of new releases.
- No Internet connection is needed because you install and authorize CADLearning directly on your PC.
- No CAD software required.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and
quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they
left off and easily view and manage individual professional
- Datasets and drawing files are included
What will CadLearning DVDs do for me?
today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to
stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning DVDs empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on
the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that
drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
offices located in different parts of the world, we needed a way to
provide continuous training, documentation and tutorials for anyone who
needed them, anytime, anywhere.
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
is advantageous for all skill levels: beginner, intermediate and
advanced alike. You pay only for what you need. You get what you pay for
as many times as you need it, whenever you need it.
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
needed a way to vary the learning experience and make it available
anytime, anywhere. We use our CADLearning site in the classroom as a
different way of presenting to our students. Then we take it to the next
level, allowing students to log on and continue learning - anywhere in
the world and whenever they need it (Network Version).
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
would just like to say Thank You for offering such an informative and
easy to use training solution. As a project manager with no formal
training in Autodesk Architectural Desktop, I have found your training
videos to be just what I needed to understand the various tools included
in the program. The step by step techniques shown in your videos is
just what I needed to start being productive with the software.
Actually, your training program showed me things that I did't even
realise the program was capable of. With the help of your training
video, I'm able to see a return on my investment in the software. I have
your product installed on my laptop so that it goes where I go. It is
quick and easy to reference your training video sections as I'm working
on a project. I'm currently budgeting more copies of your training
solutions so that each of our operators have it available on their
workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow